ImagineMD is seeking an experienced physician to join our growing practice in the Chicagoland area. Our physicians provide clinical care and report to the Chief Medical Officer.
ImagineMD is a rapidly growing, innovative, direct primary care healthcare company that provides higher quality health and wellness care to patients to improve outcomes, manage medical costs, and deliver an unmatched customer experience for individuals and for employers who choose to incorporate direct primary care into their employer-sponsored health plan.
- Board certification in internal medicine, family medicine, or medical pediatrics
- Currently licensed or able to become licensed in the state of Illinois and Wisconsin
- The ability to build successful relationships with both patients and team members
- A commitment to practicing evidence-based medicine
- A passion for providing superior clinical care and customer service
- Values in line with company values (customer service, quality, intellectual horsepower, persistence, and efficiency)
- Compassionate, kind, and open-minded
- Zero-dollar claims medical malpractice loss history
- Live ImagineMD’s mission to fix primary care.
- Care for a panel of no more than 600 patients.
- Be available via phone for your own patient panel 24/7 (for emergencies only) except when on paid time off.
- Partner with other members of the ImagineMD team, including medical assistants, population health managers, third-party administrators, benefit consultants, health plan sponsors, other ImagineMD physicians, and leadership staff.
- Participate in ImagineMD’s case conferences and continuing medical education conferences.
Benefits package includes:
- Guaranteed salary unconnected to productivity (RVUs)
- Great bonus structure tied to Net Promoter Score and other SMART metrics (NOT patient volume)
- Company-paid health care for you and your family
- Free primary care for you, your spouse, and your dependents under the age of 18
- Generous 401K package
- Robust paid time off allowance
- CME and licensure reimbursement
- Other miscellaneous fringe benefits
- Medical malpractice coverage based on a tail
- Awesome people to work with and for!
Since 2016, ImagineMD has served individuals and employers in its Chicagoland offices (including downtown Chicago, Bloomingdale, Rockford, Naperville, and Northbrook). ImagineMD is attracting and cultivating team members who embody ImagineMD’s values and are passionate about its mission to rebuild healthcare into what it should be. Our mission at ImagineMD is to provide medical care that keeps pace with best clinical practices and cutting-edge medical research and to provide quality customer service to all our patients without the time constraints that surround traditional primary care.
Please fill out the form below and then email Dr. Alex Lickerman at [email protected] with your CV.